Friday, October 14 Launch - Weather Warning

posted Oct 14, 2016, 6:36 AM by Steve Shannon
There's a very high possibility that today's launch will be cancelled.  I'm on my way to the field shortly, but wind and rain are in the forecast.  I'll deliver my trailer, pay for the Porta-potty and lay out the cables, but right now, as far as I know, I will be the only one there today. If it starts raining I'll probably leave the trailer there and cancel for the day.  I might hike the hills looking for Dale's and Calvin's various rocket parts.
If you decide to make the drive to the range today, call me first at 406 490-7855.
Steve
Comments